Reactrix STEPscape ResearchWe Have A Highly Engaged, Desirable Audience and our Media Creates Measurable Impact and Unprecedented Recall
"Eyes-On" EngagementIn today's "consumer controlled" media environment, advertising avoidance is a big issue... "opting out" is easy...especially for traditional media.
The new Reactrix Arbitron study takes audience research to the next level by going beyond the traditional OOH "opportunity to see" metric to provide the first ever "Eyes-On" audience measurement.
Arbitron determined that Reactrix' STEPscape™ delivers 25 million "Eyes-On" impressions during an average 4 week period, with over 75% of those "opting in" to engage with the interactive display for more than 10 minutes.
Arbitron further validated STEPscape's strong performance against desirable target segments:
- Slightly higher female audience: 111 Index
- Relatively young demographic
- P 2-17: 144 Index
- A 18-34: 126 Index
- A 18-49: 115 Index
- Relatively affluent ($75K+ Household Income): 138 Index
- The average viewer comes to the mall almost 4 times in 4 weeks, consistent with the mall population.
Unprecedented Recall, Purchase Intent and Brand AdvocacyReactrix commissions independent research companies to conduct ad effectiveness studies on behalf of STEPscape advertisers. Across multiple brands and multiple studies the results have been consistently compelling:
Unprecedented Brand Recall
- Average Unaided Brand Recall: +44%
- Average Total Brand Recall: +68%
Significant Behavioral Changes
- Purchase Intent – Average lift: +31%
- Advocacy – Average lift: +79%
- Likeability – Average Increase: +55%
A Catalyst for Other Media
- Average of 24% of respondents state they would "pay much more attention" to the brand in other media as a result of their experience with the brand on Reactrix STEPscape.